But I bet you weren't aware exactly how versatile and useful that little blue and yellow bottle can be! A few not-so-common uses include:
- Remove scuff marks from vinyl or porcelain tile.
- Clean film from glass shower panels. (It will leave a residue which can then be cleaned off easily with other products.)
- Clean toilet bowls.
- Repel bugs.
- Loosen and remove glue from fingers.
- Relieve pain from bee stings.
- Remove decals and stickers.
- Remove stains from clothing.
- Condition and protect leather.
- Remove crayon or pen marks from walls or appliances.
- Un-stick rusted tools.
A list of over 2,000 (that's right, 2,000!) uses for the product can be found here